- Julie W. on Broidered Garment – John Neihardt’s lyric poems
- Coralie Hughes on On a side road, stuck
- Dennis Rothrock on On a side road, stuck
- Joy ONeill on On a side road, stuck
- wisewoman2012 on The Sacred Hoop
Tag Archives: musings
When Is It Finished?
I mentioned I was a guitarist. I am a composer of music as well. That in itself, is hardly worth mentioning for we all know there are approximately one gazillion people who call themselves composers or songwriters. Not to worry, … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged creative power, inspiration, music, musings, spirituality, thoughts Comments Off on When Is It Finished?
Just A Thought, Continued
Hmmm . . . I am a simple man. Please do not confuse that as some of my friends do and then respond when I say that: “You mean you are a simpleton?” Be kind! Be kind. What I mean … Continue reading →